- Biltong with Damson Membrillo on Bruschetta 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Biltong Avocado and Orange Tartare 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Roast Butternut and Biltong Salad 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Dulse and vegetable soup 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Egg and seaweed flan 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Mussels The perfect alternative to the rich meats at this time of year, grab some mussels whilst they are at their best.
- Mutton Overlooked for some time, mutton is making a much deserved comeback.
- Winter Chanterelle Mushrooms A wild mushroom with a sweet flavour particularly suited to fish
- Brussel Sprouts Much maligned and often overlooked outside the Christmas period, the Brussel Sprout deserves better!
- Goose Traditionally eaten at Michaelmas (29th September) Goose is an often overlooked treat.