- Biltong with Damson Membrillo on Bruschetta 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Biltong Avocado and Orange Tartare 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Roast Butternut and Biltong Salad 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Dulse and vegetable soup 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Egg and seaweed flan 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Goose Traditionally eaten at Michaelmas (29th September) Goose is an often overlooked treat.
- Guinea Fowl A tasty alternative to chicken, guinea fowl is a great way to start the game season as the autumn draws in
- Nuts Hazlenuts and fresh cobnuts are a tasty treat that change as the season goes forward
- Apples Now is the time to reacquaint yourself with the many British varieties of apple!
- Courgettes Courgettes are at their best in August and are one of the most versatile vegetables we have.