- Biltong with Damson Membrillo on Bruschetta 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Biltong Avocado and Orange Tartare 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Roast Butternut and Biltong Salad 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Dulse and vegetable soup 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Egg and seaweed flan 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Stilton Although available all year round, Stilton is at it's best in the mid winter
- Parsnips A vital ingredient for any Sunday roast!
- Jerusalem Artichoke A winter treat, the Jerusalem Artichoke is not related to the Globe Artichoke
- Red Cabbage An ideal accompaniment to meat and game, red cabbage is a seasonal treat
- Goose Traditionally eaten at Michaelmas (29th September) Goose is an often overlooked treat.