- Biltong with Damson Membrillo on Bruschetta 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Biltong Avocado and Orange Tartare 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Roast Butternut and Biltong Salad 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Dulse and vegetable soup 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Egg and seaweed flan 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Marsh Samphire Easy to find (for free!) in some parts of the country and great with fish, now is the time to go and gather samphire!
- Radish A good source of Folic acid and B6, the radish is a summer treat
- Strawberries There really is no substitute for fresh, locally grown strawberries packed with flavour you just don't get at the supermarket
- Brown Crab Get down to your local fishmonger for a seasonal treat as the Brown Crab comes into season
- Lamb (New Season) Not just a spring treat, there is still new-season lamb to be found in September!