- Biltong with Damson Membrillo on Bruschetta 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Biltong Avocado and Orange Tartare 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Roast Butternut and Biltong Salad 14 Oct 2011 By Isle Of Wight Biltong
- Dulse and vegetable soup 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Egg and seaweed flan 28 Mar 2011 By Just Seaweed
- Duck (Mallard) Far superior to the battery farmed duck available all year round, Mallard season from 1st September to the end of January
- Damsons Better cooked than raw, damsons are particularly good for jellies, jams and crumbles.
- Apples Now is the time to reacquaint yourself with the many British varieties of apple!
- Crabapples Crabapple jelly is the perfect partner for the seasonal meats of the next few months
- Goose Traditionally eaten at Michaelmas (29th September) Goose is an often overlooked treat.